Returns and Refunds Policy
Our Promise - 10 day money back guarantee
Racebred is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, please return it to us in original condition within 10 days of receipt and we will replace it or refund your purchase price using the original payment method.
Our usual returns policy does not apply to embroidered, screenprinted or personalised products. Click here for details.
How to Return
- You can return within 10 days of receipt of order.
- The items must be in original condition with all labels and swing tags still attached, and packaging intact.
- Please include you packing slip.
When Returning Items:
- Please address your parcel to:
P O Box 13279,
107 Mays Road,
- Please note that postage charges on returns are not refundable
- All returns will be charged the standard courier delivery rate.
- If the information above is not followed this may result in delays of processing your return. If followed correctly, returned items will be processed within 5-7 working days.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding any of these ordering instructions, please do not hesitate to call us on 09 6369283 ext 2.
- If a product you order is temporarily out of stock, you may wish to place it on backorder. We will advise you of the expected dispatch date either by phone, email or mail. If you choose to place the affected product on backorder it will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available.
- If you choose not to continue with all or part of your order then a credit will be immediately paid to you using the original payment method.
Returns are credited in the manner in which they were originally paid.
Our usual returns policy does not apply to personalised products, so please check all details carefully before ordering. Products will be produced exactly as you have stated. Any errors in personalisation details on your part will be your responsibility, and the personalised product cannot be returned to Racebred for replacement or refund. If personalised products are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.