- Embroidery gives a stylish look & added value to most clothing, and will last longer than other branding methods. Unless you need a very large logo, or your logo contains extremely fine detail/small lettering, then embroidery is the recommended branding method.
- Our embroidery is done in-house.
- Fixed rate pricing, regardless of quantity, means that your pricing remains the same whether you need 1 garment or 100.
- A once-only set-up charge applies when we set up your logo, or if there are changes made later (such as design changes, size changes) to your existing logo.
- The running cost per logo depends on the number of stitches in the logo.
- When we first set up your logo, we run samples on fabric swatches for your approval prior to embroidering your order. This is included in the set-up charge.
- Tip: if there is text in your logo, then the text should be a minimum height of 5mm for good definition.
Artwork Requirements: JPG format is fine, plus PMS/Pantone colours if you require a close colour match.