Endurance Vest - NZ Made
- MADE in NEW ZEALAND
- 36.6 Polypropylene and possum fibre
- Size S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- Complements Endurance Sweater
36.6 Unique Double Layer
A unique double layer system has been developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6) in any situation.
Products using our dual layer system are high performance and designed to suit an active outdoor lifestyle.
Possum & Polypropylene Blend : durable and warm in all environments, but light in weight to wear.
Facts About Possum Fibre
The brushtail possum was introduced to New Zealand in the 1850s and is now wreaking havoc on our natural wildlife and native forest.
The need to control the number of possums to protect our native flora and fauna saw the development of a specialised natural fibre.
- Possum fibre has no scales and is hollow, which gives both lightness and warmth, compared to other natural fibres of a similar micron.
- Possum fibre is silky to handle providing an instant feel appeal unlike any other fibre.
- Possum fibre will not freeze, even when exposed to periods of prolonged cold. The only fibre on the planet known to have the same characteristic is Polar Bear fur.
- The unique blend of possum fur and merino lamb’s wool creates a piling retardant fibre. Possum fur is low-pill and anti-static which means the garment can be worn throughout the years and still look as new as the day it was purchased.